Thursday, December 26, 2013

Drinking LIMU with Thyroid problems.

Also wanted to add real quick, my mom takes daily medicine for hypo thyroid. I will have to get with her tomorrow and ask what happened, but I do know it was something to do with the iodine in the LIMU made her thyroid swell up after a week or 2 of drinking 4 oz a day of LIMU. If you cannot take in iodine for any reason I would not suggest to take LIMU (I am not giving medical advice, only making a suggestion). More importantly TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. If you take any blood thinners, or anything you think LIMU may or could interact with, please talk to your doctor first and get his medical opinion! When my mom's thyroid swelled up, her doctor told her to stop LIMU for a few days to see if that was the problem. 3 days later it was back to normal and she hasn't had that problem again. She quit taking LIMU all together after that. I told my team about it, and their reaction was to tell her to keep pushing through and keep drinking the LIMU. It will make it all better (she hadn't signed up at this point, I was letting her try my product). I said something about her consulting with her doctor about LIMU and a reaction I got was "well a doctor is all about medicine and they don't agree with natural remedies, the doctor is going to tell her to stop drinking for his own benefit to make money off her buying his medicines"... I DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS! I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU SHOULD DISREGARD YOUR DOCTOR, HE IS A PROFESSIONAL.

So point of my story, Please consult with your doctor first.

No comments:

Post a Comment