Monday, July 15, 2013

My Firts LIMU Party

ok so I ended up not doing a video because only my mom came! lol (Well and my LIMU Leader and Teammate). But it was still good! We watched a couple videos, asked some questions, and one of my friends called and talked to my leader all the way from IL!! But it was my FIRST one, so its all good :). Still haven't signed anyone up YET, but I do have 3 friends interested, and one customer I may be signing soon! And that's all I need and I'll have my investment back! YAY! oh and the girl that I do have under me just signed up her first customer! So that's great! Our team continues to grow! As far as drinking LIMU goes, I LOVE BLUE FROG!! I'm going to be ordering my month supply tomorrow! Also I do like the LIMU LEAN, I have been using the chocolate flavor.. I would definitely suggest trying it in fat free milk or almond silk! (I mixed my first one with water :P gross.. lol). But my second one was in soy milk and it was just like a milk shake :). Anyways... just my short little up date!

No comments:

Post a Comment