Friday, July 5, 2013

7-5-13 UPDATE

So my husband and I have been taking about 4 oz of LIMU each day... I haven't had any migraines really since taking it.. but I have gone a few weeks without having one before.. so I cannot directly link that to LIMU although I am not saying that it isn't helping either.. so we will see.. Also I have noticed a big difference in my husband, he seems to be in a happier mood lately! Also he has problems with his heartburn and usually eats tums and meds daily.. Since starting LIMU on July 2nd he has only taking his medicine with tums ONE time!! So.........so far so good!!

So here is for the financial part.. I have my one sign up so far, but I am not as productive right now since my product came in on the 2nd and we also left for our vaca on that same day to spend time with family.. But my mom is signing up the day we get back (=... (on the 6th or 7th). So... my LIMU experience so far has been a great one! Plus the parties are a lot of fun!! I will be throwing my own on the 14th.. I have no clue how it may turn out because I do not know a lot of people and I don't usually do stuff like parties so.. I am looking forward to it!!! I will probably record a bit of it so you guys can see what a party is like! ok, well that's it for today!!!! LATER :)

No comments:

Post a Comment