Sunday, June 30, 2013

So here's my first video. This video is just about my opinion so far.. I have heard great things about LIMU for your health and great things on the financial benefits if you are a promoter. With LIMU you can be a customer (only drink LIMU and no promoting), you can be a basic promoter, or you can do the fast track (what I chose, which is where you make the most commissions from signing up other promoters and customers). Also you can qualify to get a paid for BMW by LIMU! Which there are videos explaining that. I will share some of those with you.
Here is the website: mylimuexperience.com     go check it out to learn a bit more!
If you want to sign up just let me know! I am on a great team with great people, so if your interested in joining here is my page: kristinakirchberg1.iamlimu.com
If you want more info, or have any questions, leave them in the comments and I will do my best to answer them accurately. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. You have not updated. Does that mean it did not work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, This is the first time I am getting back on here in a while, I will make a post update real quick and that should explain a bit there, thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristina, I read your post that led me here from another blog. I am hoping that you are still on your Limu journey and that you've found the same success that I have. There are a lot of people out there who want to see quick results as some people out there post about; but then they give up because of the cost or simply because they think it's not working. All along they just aren't giving it the chance to work. I have a blog of my own for my business; but I am seriously thinking of starting a blog for just specifically Limu. It truly does work and I feel the world needs to know. If you ever want to talk; please don't hesitate to contact me TinaKCOG@gmail.com
    Be Well and Be Blessed! Tina

    ReplyDelete